A little snow fell last night in Borgå - gone by 09.30.

You can't be me, I'm taken

by Sven Triloqvist on Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 01:49:17 PM EST
time to roll the duvet over your head and hibernate methinks.

keep to the Fen Causeway
by Helen (lareinagal at yahoo dot co dot uk) on Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 01:52:29 PM EST
I stocked up on food today with that very thought in mind.

You can't be me, I'm taken
by Sven Triloqvist on Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 02:01:44 PM EST
We had a bit of snow falling today. Melted as soon as it touched the ground, but still.

A vote for PES is a vote for EPP! A vote for EPP is a vote for PES! Support the coalition, vote EPP-PES!
by A swedish kind of death on Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 03:08:41 PM EST
Indeed. Today's maxima temperature was below 30°C for the first time in months, here.

Un roi sans divertissement est un homme plein de misères
by linca (antonin POINT lucas AROBASE gmail.com) on Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 07:22:10 PM EST
no comment

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anaïs Nin
by Crazy Horse on Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 07:28:35 PM EST
Amazing the snow knew how to fall in such a manner so as to only outline the bricks.  Everything in Finland is highly trained, I suppose.

Skepticism is the first step on the road to truth. -- Denis Diderot
by ATinNM on Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 07:40:05 PM EST
There are no bricks - this is a continuous plate of granite. What the snow pattern reveals is the lattice structure of radon radiation acting upon water crystals. Any fool knows this....

You can't be me, I'm taken