Welcome to the new version of European Tribune. It's just a new layout, so everything should work as before - please report bugs here.
Display:
Now that the state AGs are involved, I think at least a handful of them will create a political crisis when they resist the legislation to kill property rights for the masses that is inevitably coming at the federal level.

Sure, 25% of the populate is still pissed we have a black president and they're the same people who believe in America as a land of survival of the fittest. The other 75% want the banks to burn in hell.

you are the media you consume.

by MillMan (millguy at gmail) on Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 02:14:34 PM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:

melo 4
ATinNM 4
JakeS 4

Display:

Top Diaries

Sisyphean syphilis

by marco - Mar 26
21 comments

Movies

by DoDo - Mar 7
21 comments

Two ruins

by DoDo - Mar 14
7 comments

Greek MP Lapavitsas on Grexit

by Upstate NY - Mar 15
294 comments

Recent Diaries

Sisyphean syphilis

by marco - Mar 26
21 comments

Greek MP Lapavitsas on Grexit

by Upstate NY - Mar 15
294 comments

Two ruins

by DoDo - Mar 14
7 comments

Hello

by alexc - Mar 12
6 comments

Movies

by DoDo - Mar 7
21 comments

The new Greek government program

by talos - Feb 23
171 comments

More Diaries...

Occasional Series