thanks Frank. If I did it i'd have two topics, Trans and nonsense.

keep to the Fen Causeway
by Helen (lareinagal at yahoo dot co dot uk) on Tue Apr 27th, 2010 at 12:41:17 PM EST
I had to juggle things around a bit and some diaries don't easily fit into any of the categories - and of course a tagging system would allow a diary to appear under more than one heading.  But the purpose is to make it easier to find a diary and link to it and I wanted to keep things simple.

Going through the list was an interesting retrospective on what themes have developed and how my thoughts and writing style have evolved.  I suspect that if you went through your back-catalogue you would find a few more interesting themes and sub themes and perhaps also a development of your views on certain topics.

You were, of course, always right at the time you stated those views!

Frank's Home Page and Diary Index

by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Tue Apr 27th, 2010 at 01:20:50 PM EST
Just make it cis and trans.

The brainless should not be in banking -- Willem Buiter
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Apr 27th, 2010 at 04:02:26 PM EST
These feckin' scientists always have a wiseacre comment :-)!

Frank's Home Page and Diary Index
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Tue Apr 27th, 2010 at 04:29:02 PM EST
I once commented to the speaker at a paramedical seminar that TLC, tender loving care, means thin layer chromatography to a biochemist. I suspect he thought just what you wrote above, but didn't say it.

You're clearly a dangerous pinko commie pragmatist.
by Vagulus on Tue Apr 27th, 2010 at 07:29:11 PM EST
I am reminded of an article by Isaac Asimov which started with a joke on how to spot a[n english-speaking] Chemist. I believe there were three tests of which I remember two. The first one is to read unionize aloud. The Chemist will syllabicize it as un-ion-ize rather than union-ize.

The second test is to define mole which to a Chemist is not a blind furry burrowing animal, but Avogadro's number of particles.

The brainless should not be in banking -- Willem Buiter

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Wed Apr 28th, 2010 at 04:12:09 AM EST
You forget some people in the trans community talk about the cisgendered as well, so that was not off-topic.

The brainless should not be in banking -- Willem Buiter