Welcome to the new version of European Tribune. It's just a new layout, so everything should work as before - please report bugs here.
This may be purely national, but in France you can certainly count a deficit in Year N, by either getting a refund on tax paid in Year N-1, (carryback), or by carrying forward to reduce next year's (or over several) taxable profit.
by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Fri Jan 28th, 2011 at 02:16:50 AM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series