Yes, at the moment. It was enough work just to make Scoop do this. Fluid layout is coming though.
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 11:39:53 AM EST
When you look at comments as here you lose the nested indentation of replies.

I distribute. You re-distribute. He gives your hard-earned money to lazy scroungers. -- JakeS
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 11:47:55 AM EST
Also, when you look at comments as here parents (and the diary) are kerned left and disappear under the margin whitespace.

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 11:48:47 AM EST
i.e. not for me.

It is rightly acknowledged that people of faith have no monopoly of virtue - Queen Elizabeth II
by eurogreen on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 11:58:13 AM EST
Browser?
by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 01:00:09 PM EST
Both internet explorer and safari.

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 03:38:59 PM EST
IE 8.0

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Wed Jan 16th, 2013 at 03:44:54 AM EST
That under IE. Safari is okay.

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 03:39:40 PM EST
I'm using IE8 now, and it's not happening. But yours is surely a later version.

Safari is OK

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 03:46:13 PM EST
Mine is probably an older version, so it can probably be safely ignored.

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Jan 15th, 2013 at 07:48:18 PM EST
Cool. I don't envy you that job.

(You will have seen the

CSS
IS
AWESOME

picture/mug/tee shirt. Pretty much how I feel about HTML.)

-----