72 hours, 100+ comments of heated debate by people who're rehashing old unreslved arguments, and not one comment from the diarist even though there have been comments directly addressing you...

I distribute. You re-distribute. He gives your hard-earned money to lazy scroungers. -- JakeS
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Sat Jan 5th, 2013 at 03:22:31 AM EST

This has been another edition of "simple answers to simple questions."

- Jake

Friends come and go. Enemies accumulate.

by JakeS (JangoSierra 'at' gmail 'dot' com) on Sat Jan 5th, 2013 at 12:20:05 PM EST
Let's not feed the troll, then. Also not in each other.

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Sat Jan 5th, 2013 at 06:20:14 PM EST
Another quotable. Thanks.

-----
sapere aude
by Number 6 on Mon Jan 7th, 2013 at 10:10:54 AM EST
That and the subject matter is why I have avoided this diary. Images of the Prophet is a meme that can just go on and on, doing nothing but throwing off heat. At times there have been attempts at laws governing the utterance of 'fighting words' in certain situations, but the whole subject is fraught. If nothing good can come from such activity why keep doing it?

Opprobrium to the diarist.

"It is not necessary to have hope in order to persevere."

by ARGeezer (ARGeezer a in a circle eurotrib daught com) on Sat Jan 5th, 2013 at 12:49:40 PM EST
If only we could harness it for fuel somehow.

-----
sapere aude
by Number 6 on Mon Jan 7th, 2013 at 10:10:01 AM EST
Sorry, I was taking care of sick neighbors and running errands.

EUROTRIB  is not the only thing I do.

Not trolling, although that's an easy way to avoid thinking.

I appreciate the discourse. I've commented ad libitum.

Align culture with our nature. Ot else!

by ormondotvos (ormond.otvosnospamgmialcon) on Sat Jan 12th, 2013 at 11:02:19 PM EST
ormondotvos:
Sorry, I was taking care of sick neighbors and running errands.

EUROTRIB  is not the only thing I do.

Same is true of everyone else here. We all have lives.

Glad you've finished the errands and hope your neighbours are better.

ormondotvos:

Not trolling, although that's an easy way to avoid thinking.

A good many users here think you were trolling, which hasn't apparently stopped anyone from thinking.

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Sun Jan 13th, 2013 at 04:05:45 AM EST