Tue Apr 8th, 2008 at 12:50:12 AM EST
The first quarter offered tornadoes in January, enough snow to cleanse the atmosphere of dust, a winter that still isn't done, and Cruel February.
I made progress on this year's Fifty Book Challenge
nonetheless, and there will be more book reviews in the near future.
- The Boomer: A Story of the Rails, 14 January 2008.
- There Goes The Neighborhood, 16 January 2008.
- The Economic Naturalist, 18 January 2008.
- Caught in the Middle, 19 January 2008.
- New York's Pennsylvania Stations, 21 January 2008.
- The God Delusion, 27 January 2008.
- Reclaiming History, 28 January 2008.
- The Age of Abundance, 30 January 2008.
- Stalinism and Soviet Rail Transport, 4 February 2008.
The 2008 bookworm
begins with nine segments, and there are likely to be more red and black segments as it grows this year.
Crossposted at Cold Spring Shops and the Fifty Book Challenge.