Mon Jan 11th, 2010 at 05:29:35 AM EST
History of EL AL Flight LY1862 with Illegal Chemicals and Plutonium
Major cover-up in 1992 :: Crash El Al Boeing 747-200P cargo plane in Amsterdam
There are many duplicate sources, I lived through the EL AL disaster and aftermath in the Netherlands. The Dutch government was complicit to protect the state of Israel rather than care for the health of its citizens.
October 4, 2009 marked the 17th anniversary of the worst air disaster in Dutch history. It also was the date of the beginning of one of the largest scandals and cover-ups in the history of the Dutch government and it involved Israel, Mossad, the US, El Al, secret and illegal chemical weapons transfers, unconfirmed allegations of weapons-grade plutonium, and as many as 2,000 local residents and firemen eventually reporting health complaints.
Investigation by Dutch parliament of Bijlmer disaster
- Once combined, the chemicals aboard El Al Flight 1862 could have produced 270 kilos of sarin - sufficient to kill the entire population of a major world city. International transport of such materials is a violation of the Chemical Weapons Treaty, signed by the U.S.
- The Dutch Attorney General testified before the commission that the El Al security unit at Schiphol wasn't actually an El Al security unit at all, but a front operation for the Mossad.
- Airport employees testified that since 1973, the Netherlands' authorities had allowed El Al planes to transfer cargo at Schiphol Airport without being inspected by customs or by the Dutch Flight Safety Board
Uranium pollution from the Amsterdam 1992 plane crash
- Every Sunday evening an El Al cargo flight arrived from Schiphol en route from New York to Tel Aviv, whose arrival was never displayed on airport monitors, whose cargo was not checked and whose documentation was processed separately from regular freight traffic
- Dutch Journalist Dekker claims, on the basis of leaks from Dutch officials, that the jet carried 27 kilograms of weapons-grade plutonium, enough to make seven warheads the size of the bomb that was dropped on Nagasaki in 1945.
- Soil samples taken at the crash site have turned up evidence suggesting that nuclear weapons technology was being illegally shipped from the U.S. to Israel.
An interesting article by Vincent Dekker appeared in the newspaper Trouw about the secret disappearance of the complete tail rudder (and the flight recorder) of the El Al Jumbo plane in the early morning following the Bijlmer disaster.12 For the article Dekker interviewed Henk Prijt, a Bijlmer resident. At about 5 o'clock in the morning Prijt discovered that emergency crews were already working on the crash site. "About 20 people in white suits searched the rest of the Jumbo. According to Prijt, they were carrying away a lot of plane fragments. An agent doing surveillance told Prijt that they were Israelis." They were working in a big hurry and by the end of the morning they were finished. [Witness reports unverified - Oui]
Cargo concerns and missing bills of lading
Soon after the disaster it was announced that the El Al Boeing 747 had contained fruit, perfumes, and computer components. Dutch Minister Hanja Maij-Weggen asserted that she was certain that the plane contained no military cargo.
In September 1993, the media reported that the El Al Boeing contained dangerous cargo. Some portion of the cargo proved to be Israeli national defense materials. It was also reported that a third of the cargo had not been physically inspected and that the cargo listings had not been checked. [Israel refused to make public the bills of lading - Oui] The survivors' health complaints following the crash increased the number of questions about the cargo.
In 1998 it was publicly revealed that 190 liters of dimethyl methylphosphonate, a CWC schedule 2 chemical which can be used for the synthesis of Sarin nerve gas, had been included in the cargo. Israel stated that the material was non-toxic, was to have been used to test filters that protect against chemical weapons, and that it had been clearly listed on the cargo manifest in accordance with international regulations. The Dutch foreign ministry confirmed that it had already known about the presence of chemicals on the plane. The shipment was from a U.S. chemical plant to the Israel Institute for Biological Research under a U.S. Department of Commerce license.
NY Times: Nerve-Gas Element Was in El Al Plane Lost in 1992 Crash
Military contraband through Schiphol airport for Israel
IN AN INTERVIEW BY THE DUTCH TV NOS, former Dutch Defense minister Henk Vredeling, proudly - and not understanding his war criminal behavior - gave an example of the Dutch praxis and spoke about the secret weapon transports to Israel's Yom Kippur war in 1973. It was done than the same as now: secret and tax paid. The Israeli secret service Mossad has it's main European transport quarters at Schiphol airport, which they run as a 'state within a state'. No control of the Israelis is ever done. They are untouchables. Their Shin Bet commandos also run the Belgian weapons and other contrabande hub at the airport of Zaventem.
ON JANUARY 29, 1999, DUTCH ATTORNEY GENERAL VRAKKING TESTIFIED THAT THE 'EL AL' SECURITY DETACHMENT AT SCHIPHOL AIRPORT WAS A BRANCH OF THE ISRAELI SECRET SERVICE MOSSAD.
A Dutch 'Air Guidance Organization' employee told in a parliamentary hearing that the 'policy' since 1973 was to keep quiet about all El Al activities. Schiphol workers testified that El Al planes were never inspected by customs or the Dutch Flight Safety Board.
● Iraq and the sarin gas of spin: an extraordinary eyewitness
● Excuse this rant - Bush spin on WMDs in Iraq
● Iraq Spin: 29 minutes, 3400 words, 40 lies: a look at Bush's bizarre mind
● Blair spin: use of poison gas and warmongering
● Sarin gas and its use in Iraq
"But I will not let myself be reduced to silence."