Tue Feb 21st, 2012 at 04:12:53 PM EST
| A Daily Review Of International Online Media |European sheep on this date in history:
1997 – In Roslin, Scotland, scientists announce that an adult sheep named Dolly has been successfully cloned.
More here and here
| The European Salon is a daily selection of news items to which you are invited to contribute. Post links to news stories that interest you, or just your comments. Come in and join us!|
The Salon has different rooms or sections for your enjoyment. If you would like to join the discussion, then to add a link or comment to a topic or section, please click on "Reply to this" in one of the following sections:
- EUROPE - the public affairs of the European continent and the EU.
- ECONOMY & FINANCE - with a focus on the economic crisis.
- WORLD - geopolitics, the affairs of nations and supranational entities.
- LIVING OFF THE PLANET - what we extract from the planet and the effect we have: environment, energy, agriculture, food...
- LIVING ON THE PLANET - how humans live together: society, culture, history, science and technology, information...
- PEOPLE AND KLATSCH - stories about people and of course also for gossipy items. But it's also there for open discussion at any time.
Please do NOT click on "Post a Comment", as this will put the link or your comment out of context at the bottom of the page.