Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
Interesting that the BBC should use the word 'underpants', rather than the more generally used euphemism 'underwear', or the more specific 'knickers'.

Underpants were exclusively male wear when I live in the UK. Maybe the meaning has changed?

For specificity, I prefer the acronym invented by a friend of mine (so she says). BGKs are big girls' knickers. VBGKs would accurately describe the Bridget Jone's variety.

"She was only the laundrywoman's daughter, but she took me unaware"

You can't be me, I'm taken

by Sven Triloqvist on Sun Oct 8th, 2006 at 05:17:57 AM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series