Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
You have a primary residence. But you can opt to vote in the place of your secondary residence. You pay local taxes on both.

Income tax documents use your primary residence address, but you can just as well file your returns and pay through Internet, there is no formal link with local authorities.

The redistribution from the central State to local authorities, as far as I know, has no connection with income tax as such. It just comes out of the Treasury (afaik).

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Fri Dec 1st, 2006 at 11:38:05 AM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:

DoDo 4


Occasional Series