Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
Well, when your income does not vary much year on year, you can opt for a monthly debit on your account.
The amount is set on the basis of the past year's taxation, and can be adjusted downwards (keep you fingers crossed to get the money back) or upwards in the light of your present year earnings. This is less painful, but difficult to implement when a part of your salary is variable (the comp&ben package we were mentioning the other day).

However, nothing compares to the beauty of a US tax declaration... You have to pay someone to do it for you to avoid burning out too many synaptic connections.

When through hell, just keep going. W. Churchill

by Agnes a Paris on Mon Mar 27th, 2006 at 08:41:06 AM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Top Diaries

Occasional Series