I have been fighting paid hacks for a long time.

Too long.

For Floyd and for other dissident writers.

And I will continue to do so.

Atlantic Free Press

by ghandi (expatforums@gmail.com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:23:32 PM EST
Are you calling anyone on this thread a paid hack? Have another 2.

Nothing is 'mere'. — Richard P. Feynman
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:25:15 PM EST
Forget hacks, is someone getting paid to be here?  How can I get in on that action?

by p------- on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:26:44 PM EST
It's possible that Ghandi here is paid to crosspost, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Nothing is 'mere'. — Richard P. Feynman
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:29:00 PM EST
Dream on.

And have onother one.

Chris has already been picked up and will get paid more to write. (which he deserves)

Unlike yourself.

C'est la vie.

Atlantic Free Press

by ghandi (expatforums@gmail.com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:31:19 PM EST
Look, if you're pissed off about the Moscow Times you can take it out on another blog. Like Little Green Footballs, for instance.

Nothing is 'mere'. — Richard P. Feynman
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:33:11 PM EST
No one here is paid.

I have a suggestion for you: take your crossposts and your insults, and put them somewhere else.

I'm not warning you this time, I'm troll-rating you.

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:31:13 PM EST
Heh.

That's what they did at DK.

I am an expat. I live in Europe.

Do you?

Does that give you the right to troll rate me?

Please read all my posts in this community before you take the plunge.

Atlantic Free Press

by ghandi (expatforums@gmail.com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:33:27 PM EST
Your comments on this thread warrant troll-rating, unlike the rest of your posts.

Where you live and where you come from are completely irrelevant.

Nothing is 'mere'. — Richard P. Feynman

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:35:27 PM EST
I don't have anything to prove to you. As a user, I'm troll-rating you for abuse.

C'est la vie.

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:38:31 PM EST
Is this necessary?

*Lunatic*, n.
One whose delusions are out of fashion.
by DoDo on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:41:33 PM EST
Must be the unusually hot summer.

Nothing is 'mere'. — Richard P. Feynman
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:43:50 PM EST
afew is a Welshman born in England and living in France, and a longtime commenter of ET. Don't compare what happened to you over on dKos to what happens here: your comment weren't troll-rated for political content, and you were banned at dKos while that's not considered here (which I can say as a frontpager).

Could you stop for a moment and explain at last what you thought was insulting to you or to Floyd in poemless's original comment?

*Lunatic*, n.
One whose delusions are out of fashion.

by DoDo on Thu Jul 27th, 2006 at 05:40:09 PM EST
Why the nasty comments? poemless has been writing about Russia on ET for a long time, and her comment was quite harmless.

Your comments in this thread are out of line. You've been crossposting your (enjoyable) texts here for a bit of time, so surely you realize that this is not dailyKos and that we have different community standards here. But even applying the rougher dK standrds, your comments are really baffling, as there was nothing in the other commenters' words to justify this display of aggressivity.

We're just a small blog, we really appreciate the crossposts of quality stuff, but we can do without the bile. Please.

In the long run, we're all dead. John Maynard Keynes