ok, you know something about engineering and/or aircraft?
by manon (m@gmail.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:35:07 PM EST
Me? Shit no. But I don't get all cranky if I don't get a response within twelve minutes.
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:36:32 PM EST
Hell, I can't even do arithmetic. Make that six minutes.
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:38:32 PM EST
how about if I called you stupid and naive like I just was?
by manon (m@gmail.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:38:49 PM EST
Oh feel free. It seems to be the fashion around here right now.

Anyway, he didn't call you stupid and naive. He called the theory that. Not only stupid and naive people hold stupid and naive theories.

by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:42:02 PM EST
you forgot to mention that people who support the accepted theories without knowing anything about the field in question, feel they know it all.  not all of them are ignorant.
by manon (m@gmail.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:44:27 PM EST
After 6 years of schooling and 10 years of profesional exprience, don't try to tell me to accept your word about something because you said so.
by manon (m@gmail.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:48:54 PM EST
Are you confusing me and DoDo? I didn't ask you to accept anything?
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:51:13 PM EST
then maybe you shouldn't be arguing his case?
by manon (m@gmail.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:55:18 PM EST
He was trying to moderate.

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy They first make mad. — Euripides
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:57:05 PM EST
oh, is that what you call moderating around here?
by manon (m@gmail.com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:58:53 PM EST
You have a point.

I prefer the cupcake method of moderating, myself...

by p------- on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 04:00:52 PM EST
Can I have a cupcake?

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy They first make mad. — Euripides
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 04:04:17 PM EST
Well, it's Colman we're talking about. If you look at the ET-opedia article on "grumpy" his picture is on it.

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy They first make mad. — Euripides
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 04:03:46 PM EST
And did I?

*Lunatic*, n.
One whose delusions are out of fashion.
by DoDo on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:55:55 PM EST
Stop it.  Both of you.  Please.  With a cherry on top.

by p------- on Fri Sep 15th, 2006 at 03:45:14 PM EST