Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
Display:

The gap between imports and exports shows how much of the USA's apparent prosperity has been borrowed. and considering how so little of that has been going to 99% of the population, it's a good indication of the size of the loot captured by the other 1%.

In the long run, we're all dead. John Maynard Keynes

by Jerome a Paris (etg@eurotrib.com) on Thu Nov 22nd, 2007 at 09:14:53 AM EST

Others have rated this comment as follows:

Display:

Occasional Series