I have to go out for an hour so guess away.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 08:37:45 AM EST
Is that one of your wedding pictures?

We have met the enemy, and he is us — Pogo
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 08:39:11 AM EST
My first wife was a beautiful blond and a lot taller than me, but not this tall.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 08:42:11 AM EST
Is the man a very young Donald Trump?
Is it a photo you took? it looks fairly old.
Is it a woman who later became famous?
by In Wales (inwales aaat eurotrib.com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 08:49:39 AM EST
It's not a photo I took. It's not Donald trump. It's a woman who's  known to some ET ers.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 10:10:44 AM EST
Does her ET name start with a A?
by Fran (fran at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 10:23:43 AM EST
Nope.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 10:26:56 AM EST
Then I have to pass! :-)
by Fran (fran at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 10:50:43 AM EST
I think it looks like Fran!
by In Wales (inwales aaat eurotrib.com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 12:22:51 PM EST
LOL, thanks! You just made my day, In Wales. :-D
by Fran (fran at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 12:25:15 PM EST
That would have been my guess too...

"Pretending that you already know the answer when you don't is not actually very helpful." ~Migeru.
by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:09:47 PM EST
Is it mimimi, mishimishi, whatever her name was?

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:12:55 PM EST
Now that's an interesting guess

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:18:40 PM EST
especially if you look at the filename.

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:23:32 PM EST
I guessed it after the "but not this tall" comment.

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:33:42 PM EST
Very astute. That was a carefully dropped hint.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:57:18 PM EST
Poemless, you are a GENIUS. It is a photo that was sent to me by mmmm. I have never met her so I can't guaranty the authenticity of the photos.
And you men of ET. Aren't you sorry you didn't learn more about astrology.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:31:22 PM EST
Jesus, do I win something?

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:32:40 PM EST
I'm thinking!

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:53:56 PM EST

"And you men of ET. Aren't you sorry you didn't learn more about astrology."

Not at all - she was a pain in the neck - and not from looking up to her :-) - and it seems, from what someone who dropped in said, that she had been stirring up trouble in other places.

Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner - that I moved to Nice.

by Ted Welch (tedwelch-at-mac-dot-com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 06:35:50 PM EST
I did have an interesting conversation with her about aeronautics, back when she called herself manon.

We have met the enemy, and he is us — Pogo
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 07:18:47 PM EST
So you did meet a chick on ET!

"Dieu se rit des hommes qui se plaignent des conséquences alors qu'ils en chérissent les causes" Jacques-Bénigne Bossuet
by Melanchthon on Sat Dec 8th, 2007 at 09:29:01 AM EST
Poemless!
by the stormy present (stormypresent aaaaaaat gmail etc) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 08:53:55 AM EST
Ah, ya beat me to it!

She doesn't usually allow Misha to place his hand there in public, but that's poemless all right.

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 08:58:14 AM EST
No. poemless is sexier and more earthy looking; but I'm only speaking through a dream I had of poemless' posting her photo on ET. As I get older it becomes more and more difficult  for me to differentiate reality from fantasy.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 10:17:36 AM EST

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:38:05 PM EST
So, did LEP use a crappy camera that didn't show the red lipstick's color?

*Lunatic*, n.
One whose delusions are out of fashion.
by DoDo on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 12:05:17 PM EST
I didn't take the photo. It was emailed to me.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 12:10:26 PM EST
I don't want to say I am offended, because this could be someone's daughter or something.  She's very pretty.

No one has ever called me pretty.  I am not pretty.

I have been told I'm stunningly beautiful, but there is no accounting for taste...  Apparently Matt Damon is the sexiest man alive.  I don't understand these things...

(Should add, I'm 5'3 with very short dark brown hair, olive skin, and would not be caught dead in sequins.)

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:09:02 PM EST
You all tell me when you give up. If you read my posts carefully in this thread you'll find some invaluable clues that should refresh your recollection. Then, think back a few months. If you want another clue I'll give one.
I also have a second photo that shows this persons earthy side.

Please note that I have this person's written permission to post these photos.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:23:48 PM EST
There is something vaguely Exorcist about this picture..

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 05:05:53 PM EST
Head on backwards? or preparation for projectile vomiting?

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 05:07:38 PM EST
Head on backwards.

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 05:16:08 PM EST
the shadow at her back is quite helpful in providing thaat impression

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 05:27:32 PM EST
as guessed by poemless!

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:32:15 PM EST
Always change your filenames ;-)

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:35:46 PM EST
I didn't look at the file name.  It was obvious: what tall blonde known on ET would be sending LEP her pics?

Probably the same tall blonde on ET who spent days flirting with him...

Though my 1st guess was Agnes a Paris...

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:42:32 PM EST
No, Agnes was freaked out by being cyberstalked on the basis of her writing here so there's no way in hell she would allow her pics to be shown.

We have met the enemy, and he is us — Pogo
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:46:12 PM EST
Agnes...  I miss her.  Now that she and mmmm are gone, I have to do all the driving Jerome crazy myself.  It's a lot of work.

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 02:59:37 PM EST
A lot of work? All you have to do is talk about smoking and astrology.

We have met the enemy, and he is us — Pogo
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 03:41:44 PM EST
I said drive him crazy, not make him upset.

by poemless on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 05:17:43 PM EST
Where's the file name? I'm computer illiterate.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 03:02:18 PM EST
right click and go to properties, one is called mmmm1.jpg and the other mmmm2.jpg

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 03:05:11 PM EST
Do you right click on the photo? I don't see any mmmm.

by LEP on Fri Dec 7th, 2007 at 03:19:11 PM EST
You can find the file name by hovering over the picture in the picasa album.

We have met the enemy, and he is us — Pogo