Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
I'll tell you what: if you're a business traveller and need to go to the US frequently, just get a 6-month or 1-year visa or whatever. Then you don't ave to worry about it any longer. And, if you're a leisure traveller, well, plan your trip in advance.

Can the last politician to go out the revolving door please turn the lights off?
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Sat Jul 14th, 2007 at 10:12:44 AM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series