Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
They are called "derivative securitues" in the same fashion as "derivative work" is used in IP law. The value of a derivative security is derived from the value of something else.

Can the last politician to go out the revolving door please turn the lights off?
by Carrie (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Wed Jul 4th, 2007 at 01:28:31 PM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series