Mine is on Thursday, so that's two cakes for everyone this week, please.
Luke and I went to London last week, and he continued on back to the US for some grad-schooling. Maybe I shall have some more occasions to write comments now, with my abundant hubby-free spare time?
by someone (s0me1smail(a)gmail(d)com) on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 02:01:29 PM EST
so does that make you a Leo or a Virgo?

and happy bd

by zoe on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 02:07:18 PM EST
Leo. Though I've heard from those with more interest in these things that I'm really on the 'cusp', and therefore have some characteristics of each. According to astrology.com:
The Leo/Virgo is a curious mixture of introverted and extroverted tendencies, modesty and flamboyance, and a capacity to see both the largest and the smallest picture in every situation. They are practical and logical, and extremely creative. Virgo and Virgo cusps are skilled at seeing all sides of a situation. In this way, Virgo exemplifies the mutable quality assigned to it. Leo and Leo cusps hold strong, steady opinions and have a strong ability to see their projects through to the end. In this way, Leo exemplifies the fixed quality assigned to it. Leo/Virgos are good businesspeople because of their methodical attention to detail and their ability to stick with a practical and organized routine. They are good organizers, and they tend to be popular, even inspiring.

Yes! I really do think I am both flamboyantly modest, and modestly flamboyant!
by someone (s0me1smail(a)gmail(d)com) on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 02:17:50 PM EST
Well, let's just say your hair colour was a clue to flamboyance.

keep to the Fen Causeway
by Helen (lareinagal at yahoo dot co dot uk) on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 02:20:14 PM EST
So, are you still in London or back in Switzerland ?

keep to the Fen Causeway
by Helen (lareinagal at yahoo dot co dot uk) on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 02:12:22 PM EST
Nope, back in Suisse.
by someone (s0me1smail(a)gmail(d)com) on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 02:21:48 PM EST
Happy Birthday to you too!
by lychee on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 03:05:36 PM EST
Welcome back, someone!!!  Send hugs to L. for me.

Our knowledge has surpassed our wisdom. -Charu Saxena.
by metavision on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 03:50:46 PM EST
Me too! (On thursday I mean)

Not that I should be surprised at how many August birthdays there are anymore, but there are a lot.

by R343L (reverse qw/ten.cinos@l343r/) on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 05:13:41 PM EST
well happy bd to you, you Leo you!
by zoe on Mon Aug 20th, 2007 at 05:16:34 PM EST