I have days when I want ratings, I have days when I want replies. (Of course theres days when I get no reply or rating....) Likewise there are days when I reply and days when I rate.

Personally I think that Metavision should be forced to be  on 24 hours a day to deal with posters feelings of inadequacy. ;-)

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.

by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Sun Sep 2nd, 2007 at 01:53:26 PM EST
How about a job share?  Somebody in a distant time zone can cover one half.

I still would like to be faster at replies.

Our knowledge has surpassed our wisdom. -Charu Saxena.

by metavision on Sun Sep 2nd, 2007 at 02:26:41 PM EST
Well if someone wants to pay for me to relocate to a tall island somewhere in the pacific, I'll volunteer. ;-)

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Sun Sep 2nd, 2007 at 02:33:21 PM EST
... but it wasn't a very good one, so I dropped it.

I've been accused of being a Marxist, yet while Harpo's my favourite, it's Groucho I'm always quoting. Odd, that.
by BruceMcF (agila61 at netscape dot net) on Sun Sep 2nd, 2007 at 07:54:16 PM EST
Well as long as this dosn't descend into a my inferiority complex isn't as good as yours one-downmanship.

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Sun Sep 2nd, 2007 at 08:18:36 PM EST
... the worst one out there ... even if it wasn't the best ... it wouldn't have been that special.

by BruceMcF (agila61 at netscape dot net) on Mon Sep 3rd, 2007 at 11:51:17 AM EST