photos as usual

Hey, Grandma Moses started late!
by LEP on Thu Oct 23rd, 2008 at 02:04:41 PM EST
From Misc-Do not delete-3

Hey, Grandma Moses started late!
by LEP on Thu Oct 23rd, 2008 at 04:30:46 PM EST
A visit to a national park about 10 minutes from our house in Virginia yielded these hastily shot landscapes.  The day and the forest were much more beautiful than my photography reveals.

<imf src="http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/stargazingcamel/PWPark12b.jpg">

I can swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell. _ Blood Sweat & Tears

by Gringo (stargazing camel at aoldotcom) on Thu Oct 23rd, 2008 at 11:25:45 PM EST
Gringo,
 Now those are "water features".
Great shots.

The difference between theists and atheists is that the atheists don't set the theists on fire for refusing to agree with them.
by Knucklehead on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 11:10:50 PM EST
LoL Knucklehead.  Only slightly larger than the ones you constructed!

by Gringo (stargazing camel at aoldotcom) on Sat Oct 25th, 2008 at 02:57:08 PM EST

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde
by Sam on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 02:33:40 AM EST

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde
by Sam on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 02:35:03 AM EST

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde
by Sam on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 02:36:17 AM EST
Who says a 7 month old can't enjoy a trip to the zoo??  This look was after seeing a young gorilla swinging around in a net playing with bedding...

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde
by Sam on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 02:39:42 AM EST
Love the perspective on this one and how you've captured them checking each other out!
by olivia on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 07:35:49 PM EST
The bronze seals are beautiful.

by Knucklehead on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 11:11:38 PM EST

Lisbon, a city with a strong personality.

by amanda2006 on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 06:01:48 PM EST
Lovely night shot!
by olivia on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 07:34:38 PM EST
Just beautiful!

by Gringo (stargazing camel at aoldotcom) on Sat Oct 25th, 2008 at 03:03:07 PM EST
Titles of the things I love
In rhymes of reason, just above
The images, & there are many,
Sorry Andi, there is no blenny

Lemonade &
DSCN3640
Girls & dogs &
 CHLOE`S NEW FRIEND
Symmetry
DSCN2963

by Knucklehead on Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 11:14:35 PM EST
Now, we can add eloquence and poetry to your repertoire!  Lovely pix.

by Gringo (stargazing camel at aoldotcom) on Sat Oct 25th, 2008 at 03:31:26 PM EST
Re lemon pic - pancakes!

You can't be me, I'm taken
by Sven Triloqvist on Sun Oct 26th, 2008 at 07:10:40 AM EST

Ulster says NO!

by Frank Schnittger - Oct 17
22 comments

Trump's Presidency Transfixed

by ARGeezer - Oct 17
5 comments

Spain is not a democracy

by IdiotSavant - Oct 14