Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
If you are a asylum seeker you can not move freely at first, only after you get a special permission, later you can get the B permission. But otherwise it is no.
by Fran on Fri Oct 31st, 2008 at 02:12:05 PM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series