Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Wed Apr 2nd, 2008 at 07:19:36 PM EST
Excellent!  I love these videos.  If you wanna know, there it is--

Great choices, ceebs.  I really enjoyed them all; each for a different reason.  I really liked the Beatles, no, it's John Lennon singing about love is a warm gun.  Did I mention hills?

Don't fight forces, use them R. Buckminster Fuller.

by rg (leopold dot lepster at google mail dot com) on Wed Apr 2nd, 2008 at 07:49:56 PM EST
I'll cary on looking, as you say this week is a hard one to find stuff.

(What will the next one be by the way)?

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.

by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Wed Apr 2nd, 2008 at 07:57:14 PM EST
There's lots in the threes and twos, I think, there must be great archive material--dancing in fields.  Dusty porches and banjos.  Lots of jazz...I'm going to stick with my idea of the eights for a mid point; enough to chew and then chew it.  Fours and threes and twos need elaboration--so sixes and eights elaborate.

I mean, who cares?  As long as the rhythm works and then--where's the melody?

I enjoyed the Beatles track because there they were, wandering through the beats, rich popstars asking the same questions and with the money to record something different--

All the excellent percussionists--and the public wants melodies--but melody and harmony...so I thought: Melody & Harmony for next week.  How does that sound?

Don't fight forces, use them R. Buckminster Fuller.

by rg (leopold dot lepster at google mail dot com) on Wed Apr 2nd, 2008 at 08:25:48 PM EST
Ain't that two different diaries ? :)

Un roi sans divertissement est un homme plein de misères
by linca (antonin POINT lucas AROBASE gmail.com) on Wed Apr 2nd, 2008 at 08:47:31 PM EST
Well neither on their own is a particularly safe google image search. (NSFW in case you hadn't figured it out)

However combined it does give you a page of smut free viewing.

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.

by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Thu Apr 3rd, 2008 at 03:59:50 AM EST
;)

Well, I thought about that...but...hmmm...

Don't fight forces, use them R. Buckminster Fuller.

by rg (leopold dot lepster at google mail dot com) on Thu Apr 3rd, 2008 at 04:32:17 AM EST

Manufactured outrage