Not only that I am not an expert (all though I have an interest in politic) but my English language ability is limited. There is nothing that I would like more then to be able to explain to you more about Serbian political situation even as an amateur. I'll try here and there but to make a diary is too ambitious for me...sorry. There are few people here that at least understand the concept of that mess and I thank them for trying to put their views in a form of diary here.

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind...Albert Einstein
by vbo on Thu May 15th, 2008 at 04:03:38 AM EST
Maybe vladimir could write it and you could comment on it?

When the capital development of a country becomes a by-product of the activities of a casino, the job is likely to be ill-done. — John M. Keynes
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu May 15th, 2008 at 05:25:43 PM EST
That's very nice of you to volunteer me Migeru. :-)
I'm (as we all are) quite busy with numerous professional and private activities - which makes this kind of a commitment kind of difficult... I'll see what I can do. -> Upstate NY is another ET member who is very well informed of Balkan politics.
by vladimir on Fri May 16th, 2008 at 02:06:55 AM EST
Yes, but he's Greek(-American).

Take your time, after all there won't be another election in Serbia for a while...

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Fri May 16th, 2008 at 05:04:55 AM EST
Greek-American, without the parens.

Trust me, this change is duly insisted upon whenever I'm in Greece or Cyprus.

by Upstate NY on Fri May 16th, 2008 at 10:23:07 AM EST
Hey, I'll be in Athens and Sifnos this August! I can't wait. Long live our Greek brothers.
by vladimir on Fri May 16th, 2008 at 01:50:26 PM EST