My grandmother's in the hospital and dying.

Be nice to America. Or we'll bring democracy to your country.
by Drew J Jones (pedobear@pennstatefootball.com) on Sun Sep 21st, 2008 at 06:20:04 PM EST
Sorry to hear that Drew.  My condolences.

by ATinNM on Sun Sep 21st, 2008 at 06:28:23 PM EST
Oh no, Drew, I'm so sorry to hear that. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
by the stormy present (stormypresent aaaaaaat gmail etc) on Sun Sep 21st, 2008 at 06:28:41 PM EST
Thanks all.

Meh, she's 83 years old, and it's been a long time coming.  So it's sad, but it was by no means unexpected.

Be nice to America. Or we'll bring democracy to your country.

by Drew J Jones (pedobear@pennstatefootball.com) on Sun Sep 21st, 2008 at 06:52:42 PM EST
Sorry to hear, any help that can be provided from this distance,dont be afraid to ask.

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Sun Sep 21st, 2008 at 06:32:20 PM EST
i hope she passes peacefully, and that you have all the love and support you need.

best wishes

by melo (melometa4(at)gmail.com) on Sun Sep 21st, 2008 at 06:39:52 PM EST
Sorry to hear that.
Hang in there.
by Metatone (metatone [a|t] gmail (dot) com) on Sun Sep 21st, 2008 at 06:58:57 PM EST
Really sorry. I hope it's not too difficult for her and that she had a good long life. My grandfather died two years ago. He was ninety six, he'd been in good shape until right before his death, and it was quick. I figured that was the way and time to go.
by MarekNYC on Sun Sep 21st, 2008 at 11:14:58 PM EST
Condolences.

A vivid image of what should exist acts as a surrogate for reality. Pursuit of the image then prevents pursuit of the reality -- John K. Galbraith
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Mon Sep 22nd, 2008 at 05:00:35 AM EST