Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
Display:
Only an economist could be puzzled over why the Paulson Plan (aka TARP, Taxpayer Anal Rape Plan) is on the table and the Swedish is not.  The bailout has nothing to do with economics and everything to do with politics.  It is the last piece of a machine intended to create and perpetuate an oligarchic plutocracy for the benefit of about 5% of the population at the expense of the other 95%.  Taxpayers are not there to be protected.  They are there to be used and used up.
by rifek on Sun Sep 28th, 2008 at 02:39:14 PM EST

Others have rated this comment as follows:

Display:

Occasional Series