RATINGS BECOME INDISPENSABLE when JEROME decides to SHUT DOWN my diary for further comments. (Jerome, you could have withdrawn without closing it.)

E) Is there any blog that could serve as ET's role model?

F) Bloggers bring their ideologies to ET and build ET's presence. Are ratings, recommendations and promotions used in good faith, sincerely, objectively?

G) I am not a troll. I don't go front pager hunting. I write in good faith. I am not objective.

by Lily (put - lilyalmond - here <a> yahaah.france) on Fri May 29th, 2009 at 06:51:34 PM EST
E, F, G should be F, G, H.
by Lily (put - lilyalmond - here <a> yahaah.france) on Fri May 29th, 2009 at 06:52:20 PM EST
It needed to be shut down. It was far too big and unwieldy.

by ChrisCook (cojockathotmaildotcom) on Fri May 29th, 2009 at 07:36:33 PM EST
I had wanted to do this though I'm not sure how to.
by Lily (put - lilyalmond - here <a> yahaah.france) on Fri May 29th, 2009 at 07:45:04 PM EST
Best way is to start a new one.....

by ChrisCook (cojockathotmaildotcom) on Fri May 29th, 2009 at 08:51:57 PM EST
As Chris said, the thread was becoming unwieldy.

And frankly, the signal to noise ratio was heading in the wrong direction too.

- Jake

Friends come and go. Enemies accumulate.

by JakeS (JangoSierra 'at' gmail 'dot' com) on Fri May 29th, 2009 at 09:28:04 PM EST
Yes, you're right - which is why I transported subjects into this diary - but the fact that Jerome closed the diary in the middle of a noisy argument with ValentinD felt ungood.
by Lily (put - lilyalmond - here <a> yahaah.france) on Sat May 30th, 2009 at 03:06:52 AM EST

Impeachment gets real