Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
The article did say that the NPD failed the 5% limit, and the other numbers add up to 95%, but there was no figure. Thanks for spotting it at ARD.

*Lunatic*, n.
One whose delusions are out of fashion.
by DoDo on Sun Sep 27th, 2009 at 12:27:48 PM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:

nanne 4


Occasional Series