source

Diversity is the key to economic and political evolution.
by Cat on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 12:56:43 PM EST
what ? Don't get it, sorry.

keep to the Fen Causeway
by Helen (lareinagal at yahoo dot co dot uk) on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 01:05:47 PM EST
I don't get Vermont Catholic either. In fact, I don't subscribe to any magazines or newsletter. Occasionally, I'll flip through a title at my local library.

Well, you click on the anchor text "source". It directs your browser to a URL that displays this image which is the cover of the June issue of Vermont Catholic, a periodical. Beneath the illustration of the June issue is another hyperlink to the URL of the magazine, where you can read articles, presumably, of interest to Vermont Catholics.

I wonder idly if these interests are shared by Alabama Catholics.

Diversity is the key to economic and political evolution.

by Cat on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 01:47:10 PM EST
I obviously have a dirty mind...

You can't be me, I'm taken
by Sven Triloqvist on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 02:04:26 PM EST
an image devoid of contents is a stereotype
AusterityStimulus

Diversity is the key to economic and political evolution.
by Cat on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 03:00:30 PM EST

You can't be me, I'm taken
by Sven Triloqvist on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 03:37:46 PM EST
We've been waiting hundreds of years for this. Now we can make ....

Never underestimate their intelligence, always underestimate their knowledge.

Frank Delaney ~ Ireland

by siegestate (siegestate or beyondwarispeace.com) on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 03:59:03 PM EST
I thought I was alone in my appreciation of Firesign Theatre ;-)

You can't be me, I'm taken
by Sven Triloqvist on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 04:37:33 PM EST
Squeeze the wheez...lotsa people like to.

Never underestimate their intelligence, always underestimate their knowledge.

Frank Delaney ~ Ireland

by siegestate (siegestate or beyondwarispeace.com) on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 05:58:26 PM EST
Firesign Theater...

Ya vell den, dat took me back a decadence, or two, or t'ree, or...ackkk! Vut's happened?

Hmmm, maybe I'm time traveling;)

Actually, I'd like to travel back and kick my ancestors in the butt for ever leaving Norway in the first place!

NVA, a viable option when the political process fails.

by NorthDakotaDemocrat (NorthDakotaDemocrat at gmail dot com) on Mon Jun 7th, 2010 at 01:10:22 AM EST
FS are, imo, the true successors to the Goons, not Monty Python. There - I've said it. The sky will now fall in.

You can't be me, I'm taken
by Sven Triloqvist on Mon Jun 7th, 2010 at 05:10:43 AM EST
It had to be said.

As they were local colonials growing up with Buffalo Springfield as neighbors, Firesign Theater were definitely the clever ones for us. They were fun to watch on stage, their lines were fun to learn. And, of course, they were political.

We only got a touch of the Goons, though I had some of their scripts. And from that I would have to agree; the clever threads, brilliant asides, were not matched by most of the Python stuff that we 'murkins would see (only in the movies)...

Never underestimate their intelligence, always underestimate their knowledge.

Frank Delaney ~ Ireland

by siegestate (siegestate or beyondwarispeace.com) on Mon Jun 7th, 2010 at 02:51:19 PM EST
You're not the only one ;)

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
by ceebs (ceebs (at) eurotrib (dot) com) on Sun Jun 6th, 2010 at 04:06:22 PM EST