So you hid the comments that challenged to you to provide documentation of accusations you made, which were entirely false.

You also hid the comment in which I reminded you that two years ago you complained to Jerome about IP diaries on the site. As as far as I can tell, you have put together, as you admitted, a group of frontpagers, two anyway, that decided to hijack my diary, engage in ad hominum attacks, insults (troll, Oui a pompous prick), and false assertions, like those above.

Your obvious agenda is to get IP off the frontpage. I can only suspect your motives, but we shall see if you succeed.

by shergald on Tue Jun 8th, 2010 at 01:07:21 PM EST
JakeS can't hide comments. That was afew. Try and keep your _dramatise personae _ straight.
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Tue Jun 8th, 2010 at 01:15:10 PM EST
[ET Moderation Technology™]

I hid your comments in this thread. JakeS has no means of doing so (or hiding any other comments), he is not a member of the editorial team.

The accusation that there is an agenda to get Israel-Palestine off the front page is totally baseless. You were invited before to look at another diary on the subject by the stormy present, it's not just about the ships, to see what JakeS has to say there. I suggest you do so.

This discussion must end here. Any further rancorous comments -- on either side -- will be simply deleted.

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Tue Jun 8th, 2010 at 01:15:29 PM EST
This is not rancorous. But JakeS has never once commented on any of my diaries, so I don't think I would care to attend to his at this point.

And it was Jake who kept suggesting that my diaries should go into the Salon, or be represented by a newspaper headline with link.

I also did ask you and Migeru to substantiate the false charges Jake made. He won't; he can't.

by shergald on Tue Jun 8th, 2010 at 01:27:51 PM EST
shergald:
I don't think I would care to attend to his

Not his diary, the stormy present's. But if you don't want to see, keep your eyes shut.

Now let's end this.

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Tue Jun 8th, 2010 at 01:37:23 PM EST
[ET Moderation Technology™]

Comment by JakeS deleted.

End of discussion.

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Tue Jun 8th, 2010 at 01:40:47 PM EST
[ET Moderation Technology™]

A further comment by shergald was deleted too. Any further attempt to prolong this discussion will result in comments on this thread being closed.

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Tue Jun 8th, 2010 at 04:31:02 PM EST

Impeachment gets real