Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
"Fuel rod" seems to commonly be used for "fuel rod assembly". Am I correct that each assembly consists of the zirconium tube and the cylindrical pellets?

"It is not necessary to have hope in order to persevere."
by ARGeezer (ARGeezer a in a circle eurotrib daught com) on Thu Mar 17th, 2011 at 04:39:49 PM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series