Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
"Get indignant" (Indígnate)

In French: "Indignez vous!".

by Bernard on Thu May 19th, 2011 at 07:45:04 AM EST
[ Parent ]
I'm thinking that the (American) English would be get pissed, which is different (but not mutually exclusive) with the way that the British use the phrase.

And I'll give my consent to any government that does not deny a man a living wage-Billy Bragg
by ManfromMiddletown (manfrommiddletown at lycos dot com) on Thu May 19th, 2011 at 08:08:47 AM EST
[ Parent ]

Economics is politics by other means
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu May 19th, 2011 at 08:43:15 AM EST
[ Parent ]
I prefer "Get Fired Up" even if Obama has co-opted it. "Get Pissed" just seems too tea-party.
by Upstate NY on Fri May 20th, 2011 at 10:29:09 AM EST
[ Parent ]
I prefer "get pissed". The problem with the tea party is not their anger, its in taking their marching orders from Big Oil and Fox News.

I've been accused of being a Marxist, yet while Harpo's my favourite, it's Groucho I'm always quoting. Odd, that.
by BruceMcF (agila61 at netscape dot net) on Mon May 23rd, 2011 at 09:50:17 AM EST
[ Parent ]


Top Diaries

Occasional Series