Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
Display:
Isn't it terrible for the poor 1% ters having all this money and nowhere safe to put it?  They want to "earn" extra interest on it risk free and the other 99% simply won't pay up. Maybe it's because they don't have it any more in the first place.  How can you earn more money on existing money in a world of declining resources and diminishing returns?  It just isn't fair.  People who own billions should be entitled to "earn" more billions because they are the "wealth creators".  Perhaps we should re-name them the "value destroyers"...

Index of Frank's Diaries
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Mon Mar 12th, 2012 at 08:05:11 AM EST

Others have rated this comment as follows:

Display:

Top Diaries

The UK's slide into despair

by tyronen - Mar 25
19 comments

Après May

by Frank Schnittger - Mar 22
81 comments

The gloves are off

by Frank Schnittger - Mar 20
32 comments

Brexit Fun: The John Bercow Show

by Oui - Mar 18
21 comments

Healing Earth (Through the Waters)

by gmoke - Mar 19
2 comments

No justice for Bloody Sunday

by IdiotSavant - Mar 14
2 comments

People playing games

by Frank Schnittger - Mar 15
50 comments

Occasional Series