Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
Right. State tax authorities mark marital status, number of children, membership of church on a card which you then hand to your employer (!) who transfers the taxes on your wage directly to the state.
by Katrin on Tue Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:51:45 PM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series