Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
Display:
The outcome is not getting any clearer.
The polls give Le Pen and Macron around 22-23, and Mélenchon and Fillon around 19-20. All within the margin of error, and of course people lie to pollsters, and more than anything, the number of undecided voters and of intending abstainers are at record highs.

So they are testing all six possible second round matches, and this is what you get :

One way of looking at it is that we've got a 50% chance of Macron, 33% chance of Mélenchon, and 17% chance of Fillon.

It is rightly acknowledged that people of faith have no monopoly of virtue - Queen Elizabeth II

by eurogreen on Sun Apr 16th, 2017 at 03:51:34 PM EST

Others have rated this comment as follows:

Display:

Occasional Series