Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
VOA | U.S. speeds licensing for gun, ammunition shipments to Ukraine, 10 Mar
feat. Lawn Guyland "donation drive"
WaPoo: It is unclear how the Miami Police Department plans to get the weapons there. [...] Under a set of federal rules called the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, anyone seeking to export guns, ammunition and other defense-related items from the United States must get a license from the U.S. State Department.
by Cat on Sun Jun 26th, 2022 at 09:35:35 PM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series