global bits and spits

by Keone Michaels Wed Jul 12th, 2006 at 02:42:14 PM EST

This is a collection of links to places that you might not usually go to on a regular basis.  Some are right and some are wrong , but they are all interesting.  They are good for a day or two because most I took lazily from the front pages rather than the permalinks.  So get em while they are hot...

Uranium bombing in Iraq contaminates Europe

Wiretapping, AT&T, and Terrorist Targets

Lieberman: "The situation in Iraq is a lot better that it was a year ago"-Cafferty on Iraq: "It's BAD"

bad bad Nader rant

US army to replace Halliburton

Insurgent attacks surge in Mosul

Between Jerusalem and Andalusia

U.S. Terror Targets: Petting Zoo and Flea Market?

Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Soldiers

Discovering Your Inner Constitutionalist

Who is going to pay for this folly? Who?

Seven Israeli Angels Killed, Two Captured and Seven Palestinian Dogs Killed, 4 Million Captured

Enough polite conversation - Israel is a Mafia state

Regarding Anti-Americanism

Here is a quick round up of recent GAO reports with information you can use.

HAMAS, Israel, Syria, Iran - Pieces of the Same Puzzle

You Can't Reason With Americans

Of Mushrooms and Peak Experiences

The Real Secrets of Our Terrorism Financing Tracking Program Remain Secret

ANALYSIS: Hezbollah's strategic kidnapping

Dispatch from Pakistan: The Taliban Expands

Hizbullah's spiritual leader warns Israel not to attempt to rescue soldiers.

There are some interesting links.  The Arab and Israeli links about the same issues are interesting to read.

On another note:  I have most of the technical issues sorted out on pacific tribune.  The registration had issues.  I've acquired an education indeed in HTML.  I welcome folks to post or cross post there as I continue to enhance the site.  In fact, I desperately need folks to establish a beachhead of rabid global progressivism at Pacific Tribune dot com.  Mi casa su casa!

alohapolitics.com

by Keone Michaels on Wed Jul 12th, 2006 at 02:52:07 PM EST
by Keone Michaels on Wed Jul 12th, 2006 at 02:53:08 PM EST
the linkage, Keone.  I actually thought about crossposting that piece here but I need to rework it in a broader context than its current form.  Peace to you and the rest of the ETribbers.

My humble blog - featuring Friday Basset Blogging
by Man Eegee (man.eegee :at: gmail.com) on Wed Jul 12th, 2006 at 11:48:48 PM EST
Thanks for this!!