Fri Apr 20th, 2007 at 07:28:38 AM EST
As the issue of work and play is an area I am trying to get some perspective on for myself, it dawned on me that it would be very interesting to hear what the rest of you in the European Tribune community are doing with your daily lives. I am particularly interested in anything you can say about the the quality of your work and play life.
Here are some questions I will pose, and you can choose to any of these that you care to answer...
* What is your work?
* Do you look forward to going to work each day?
* Or, are there certain aspects of your work that you love, but there are other aspects of work that aren't so fun and impact in a negative way the work you like?
* Do you wish you could do more of what you like?
* What are the main stresses of your work?
* Are you feeling burned out by work? (And if so, why do you think?)
* Do you feel fortunate that you have the job or career that you do?
* How are your relations with peers, or with bosses, or employees?
Anything else you care to say about your work?
And/or...what about the play/fun part of your life?
* What do you like to do for fun?
* Is the fun/play part of your life also your paid job?
* Is this involvement really your ,,life work", and you just do your paid work to support this?
* How much time do you get to spend doing your play/fun part?
Anything else you care to say about your fun/play life?
Anyway, I think you get my drift...I am really interested to hear about how you spend your time and what the quality of your experience is, and with as diverse a community as ETs, I think this will be very fun and interesting to learn about!