Eurotrib Meetups (June 16, 23)

by Lupin Wed Apr 25th, 2007 at 12:46:05 PM EST

It turns out, rather unexpectedly, that Mrs Lupin and I are going to be in Paris around June 16 -- I have a book signing at Gibert in the afternoon, but I digress -- and I remember reading about a Jerome-sponsored lunch meetup on that day -- but has a time and a place be set?

If so, you can count on two of us being there.

The following week, we have our quarterly meetup at the Brasserie of the Hotel Terminus in Carcassonne, of course.

Shouldn't the meetup notices be granted a semi-permanent place somewhere on the board because the earlier diaries have scrolled down?

How about activating the "calendar" feature of SCOOP?

"It's the statue, man, The Statue."
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Wed Apr 25th, 2007 at 03:21:04 PM EST
What???
by Lupin on Thu Apr 26th, 2007 at 12:58:50 AM EST
SCOOP has a calendar feature that ET has off by default.

But I'll stop before Colman chops my head off for causing him work.

"It's the statue, man, The Statue."

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Apr 26th, 2007 at 03:39:44 AM EST
Not this scoop ...
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Thu Apr 26th, 2007 at 03:43:27 AM EST
That was intended as a reply to
Sorry for any confusion.

"It's the statue, man, The Statue."
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Apr 26th, 2007 at 03:43:32 AM EST
Great! I'll be glad to meet you!

"Dieu se rit des hommes qui se plaignent des conséquences alors qu'ils en chérissent les causes" Jacques-Bénigne Bossuet
by Melanchthon on Wed Apr 25th, 2007 at 04:21:12 PM EST
I assume then that the info about Where/When for the June 16 meetup WILL be reposted somewhere/sometime?
by Lupin on Thu Apr 26th, 2007 at 05:30:00 AM EST
Certainly, and repeatedly.
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Thu Apr 26th, 2007 at 05:35:28 AM EST
Any idea when we can expect the announcement?

The fact is that what we're experiencing right now is a top-down disaster. -Paul Krugman
by dvx (dvx.clt ät gmail dotcom) on Thu Apr 26th, 2007 at 09:19:11 AM EST
Well, I'm hoping I can be at both, but my possible tv appearance may get in the way.

keep to the Fen Causeway
by Helen (lareinagal at yahoo dot co dot uk) on Thu Apr 26th, 2007 at 03:41:07 PM EST