Wed Jul 11th, 2007 at 05:52:03 PM EST
Despite the travel and the construction I've managed to make some progress -- in fact, so much that I lost count in June -- with the Fifty Book Challenge.
The first quarter report can be found on Cold Spring Shops or the European Tribune or at the Fifty Book Challenge.
- Grant and Sherman: The Friendship that Won the Civil War, 10 April 2007.
- Hitler's Beneficiaries, 21 April 2007.
- Why I Turned Right, 22 April 2007.
- Freight Transport Regulation (with a long subtitle), 30 April 2007.
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, 26 May 2007.
- The White Cascade, 27 May 2007.
- Nemesis: The Last Days of the American Republic, 28 May 2007.
- There Goes My Everything, 1 June 2007.
- Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right, 2 June 2007.
- The Fall of Berlin 1945, 3 June 2007.
- The Road More Traveled, 9 June 2007.
- Big Lies, 9 June 2007.
- The Sinking of the Eastland, 15 June 2007.
- Alamo in the Ardennes, 18 June 2007.
- Stalin's Ghost, 27 June 2007
There will be a few more additions to the bookworm shortly, as I did get some reading in while on travel.
Cross-posted at Cold Spring Shops and the Fifty Book Challenge.