Fri May 25th, 2012 at 03:13:16 AM EST
This is a list of all diaries or stories in the occasional series on Socratic Economics.
It is editable only by the Frontpagers, who can add links to new stories as they are written.
Comments are enabled, but discussion in these "table of contents" threads is discouraged. Please use the comments mostly for editorial purposes. Out of date or off-topic comments will be toggled and made invisible, so it you want to discuss the ideas in the series, please create a diary or use the most recent diary in the series.
Socratic Economics is an occasional series of questions posed in a Socratic effort to understand economics. Previous entries:
- Socratic Economics I: Why GDP growth above all else? by Colman on June 29th, 2006
- Socratic Economics II: What is Money? by Migeru on September 28th, 2006
- Socratic Economics III: Is full employment possible? And how? by A swedish kind of death on August 31st, 2007
- Socratic Economics IV: How is inflation calculated? by A swedish kind of death on October 11th, 2007
- Socratic Economics V: Supply and Demand by Migeru on November 7th, 2007
- Socratic economics VI: all I know is I know nothing edition by kcurie on November 22nd, 2007
- Socratic Economics VII: Guaranteed Living Income by Migeru on January 8th, 2008
- Socratic Economics VIII: The Blue Screen of Death by JakeS on Friday April 11th, 2008
- Socratic Economics IX: National Accounts by Migeru on May 31st, 2008
- Socratic Economics X: Is "compound empowerment" a valid argument for progressive taxation? by marco on June 23rd, 2008
- Socratic Economics XI: Demographics by someone on June 26th, 2008
- Socratic Economics XII: Utopian Government Finance by Zwackus on May 24th, 2012
Other diaries which could have been added to the series...