Sat Dec 1st, 2018 at 06:02:28 AM EST
No comment - a life in service of the CIA from the failed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba in 1961. A direct link to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
More below the fod ....
○ What Henry Kissinger thinks about Obama, Trump and China
Related reading ...
○ World's Nr. 1 Despot Running Amok and Unchecked
○ Exceptional Amnesia: A List of U.S. Actions Since WWII
○ CIA Heinous Crimes - A Trail of Blood
○ Chomsky: Obama's No Human Rights Crusader -- Just Look at How He Aids Israel's Atrocities
The Obama Administration Just Granted Henry Kissinger a Distinguished Public Service Award
Kissinger, again. Yesterday Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter honored Henry A. Kissinger at the Pentagon by presenting the former secretary of state with the Distinguished Public Service Award, apparently the highest award the Department of Defense has for private citizens. Carter himself deserves an award for understatement, calling the man who is responsible, directly or indirectly, for the deaths of millions of people in Southeast Asia, East Timor, Bangladesh, and southern Africa, among other places--"unique in the annals of American diplomacy." Kissinger, Carter said, "demonstrated how serious thinking and perspective can deliver solutions to seemingly intractable problems." As to allegations of war crimes, "the fact is," said Kissinger, he and Richard Nixon "were engaged in good causes."
I truly hope with Donald Trump the world community sees it fit to look at Europe to position itself in a more assertive role in global politics and a peace initiative to disarm the crazies looking for domination by military force.
○ Angela Merkel sidesteps military aid to Ukraine
○ Germany announces new global arms control project