Mon Feb 12th, 2018 at 10:06:11 AM EST
The parallels were clear from the outset, the players behind the scene were covert ...
- Pro-Brexit the conservatives/alt-right/Republicans/social-media influence via Cambridge Analytica
- Pro-EU Remain camp the neo-liberals/new Labor/Democrats/OSF Soros via Best for Britain
The US Presidential election, just a big surprise win for Donald Trump, supported by ...
- UK conservatives/alt-right/Tea Party Republicans/social-media influence via Cambridge Analytica
○ George Soros raises donation to anti-Brexit Best for Britain group | The Guardian |
○ George Soros defends £400,000 donation to pro-EU campaign | The Telegraph |
"To make matters worse, the divorce process will preoccupy both Britain and Europe for years ahead, when they should be uniting to resist external enemies like Putin's Russia and resolve the internal contradictions that made some people regard the EU as their enemy."
Soros as Clinton backer lost on both fronts ...
○ NATO and Soros Crossed Russia's Red Line in Europe
My earlier diary on topic ...
○ Brexit: 'Putin Did It'
○ After Brexit: Transatlantic Opportunity for Europe's Neutrality
And of course Tony Blair getting funded to Remain! Whatever, so long the money is good.